“More than a punch list… it’s a process!”
FoundationWorks, Inc. manufactures and markets proven proprietary foundation systems that are designed and engineered specifically to improve the structural performance and appearance of factory-built homes.
The FoundationWorks, Inc. product line includes:
- Primary support columns (PSC), used with ‘manufactured homes’;
- Modular support column (MSC) used to support ‘modular homes’; and,
- Perimeter support wall (PSW), an appealing concrete skirting wall panel with structural support built in.
With site-specific engineering, the FoundationWorks foundation system is approved as complying with the ‘Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Housing’ and qualifies for many government financing programs. They are quicker to install (hours vs. days) and are often half the price of conventional, site-poured systems. With products manufactured both domestically and internationally, FoundationWorks, Inc. corporate offices are located in Greensboro NC.
Additional system characteristics include:
- Accepted as a Permanent Foundation for Financing and Re-fi.
- Ideal for New Factory-Built, as well as Foundation Retrofits for the approximately 2 million existing homes that will require upgrades.
- External Appearance of Poured Concrete Walls.
- Excellent Support of the Entire Factory-Built Home – at the I-Beams and at the Perimeter.
- Shortest Time to Install of any Permanent Foundation (hours vs. days).
- Can save homeowner between 30% and 45% on cost of foundation.
Whether you have raw land located in western Washington or western Oregon, and are looking for a turnkey site development solution, including project feasibility, planning and permits, infrastructure, permanent foundation system and accessory structures for a new triple-wide factory-built home, or you simply want to retrofit the foundation and skirting of an existing single-wide mobile home in a “conforming park”. . . or somewhere in between . . . please contact Site Services, LLC for a free initial consultation.